TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION IN THE GHANA “#MYCOKEMOMENT” COMPETITION
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned Competition and all Participants in the Competition are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
1. By accepting the Prizes, all winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by Coca-Cola Equateorial Africa Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company [“TCCC”]) responsible for undertaking marketing operations in Ghana (hereinafter referred to as the “Promoter”) , whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which will not be subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
2. The campaign commences on 23rdh October–31st December 2017. During this period, our social media team will determine the winners.
3. The right to be featured on the Coca-Cola Billboard are subject to the Promoter’s discretion. Entry to be featured on the Coca-Cola Billboard can be done by submitting a photo of yourself enjoying a PET Coca-Cola Zero Sugar on Facebook (Coca-Cola), Twitter (Cocacola_GH), Instagram (Cocacola_GH) using #MyCokeMoment and tagging Coca-Cola in the image.
4. All qualifying submissions will be loaded onto an album on the Ghana Facebook page.
5. There is no payment for participating in the campaign and images will be used in perpetuity
6. The Promoter will select 10 x entries in total captured per week for the entire duration of the campaign which will be placed on a Coca-Cola Billboard. The Campagn is limited to being featured on the Coca-Cola Billboard ONLY. Remuneration does not form a part of this prize. Entrants acknowledge that by entering the competition the use of winners image is in line with this clause and is done so without any forms of compensation.
7. Entries will be accepted from 23rd October until 31st December 2017
8. The Promoter will advise the top images to be featured on the billboard. Entrants will then be notified via DM (Direct Message as provided in paragraph 14 below) on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram requesting written permission to submit the entrants photo to be featured on the billboard.
9. The winners are obligated to behave responsibly and comply with the Competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
10. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the Competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. All the winners indemnify the Promoter, it’s advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, partners, suppliers and Bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to The Coca-Cola Company, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the prizes).
13. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, however, you are kindly informed that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of the same.
We really like your photo and we would like your permission to share it with Coca-Cola fans on our digital billboard in Ghana. Would this be okay with you? Please reply and let us know if you agree. (By replying with your permission, you confirm you have read and agree to the terms of usage” The Promoter requires the winners to agree to the above rights collection message. Should any winner refuse or be unable to respond to the above comment for any reason, such a winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
15. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Winners provide their information to the Promoters and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
16. Winners of this campaign will be logged into a central database of social and digital prize winners which is administered by the Promoter. Winners of this Competition will be excluded from winning promoted Prizes offered by the Promoters, for a period of 6 (six) months after the draw date of this Competition. This applies to all social and digital Competitions carried out by the following brands – Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Voltic.
17. All queries relating to the campaign can be directed on the Coca-Cola social media platforms Facebook (Coca-Cola), Twitter ( Cocacola_GH), Instagram (Cocacola_GH). A copy of the Giveaway rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be downloaded in printable form at http://www.coca-cola.com.gh/en/home/ .
18. The Campagn is open to residents and citizens of Ghana. Only individuals aged of 13 years and above are admitted to participate. Individuals aged of 13 years and less than 18 must be assisted to the extent necessary by their parent or lawful guardian.
19. Participants may submit as many entries as they can
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Campaign or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
21. The photo with the most engagement will move on to the next phase of the campaign which is the in house review
22. Initial entries will be narrowed down to 10 entries. The highest engagement after on each entry gets slot on the top 10 list. Content will be collected from the 3 main social platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
23. Only one winner will be announced weekly
24. Winners acknowledges that the utilisation of the images granted under this competition belong absolutely to the Promoter. Winners undertake that they shall have no right in such images nor shall they issue any take-down or cease and desist notice to the Promoter
25. By participating in this mechanic, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in the disqualification from the Campaign.
26. The Coca-Cola Ghana reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions of this contest at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or Campaign material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
27. By participating in the mechanic, each Eligible Participant grants the Promoter a worldwide and irrevocable license to publicize his/her name, pictures and accompanying caption in such mode and manner as Promoter considers fit.
CAUTION: The Organizers do not require Participants to send cash, airtime credit or other consideration to receive any of the Rewards and will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any person who fails to pay heed to this notification.